All our clothes are unisex at Vercei and we like to keep things simple and clear so we use the universal standard sizing of Men's XS – XXL for all of our clothing.
This means for masculine body types; our sizing will be familiar and true to size, but for feminine body types (used to the standard sizing of 6-18) our clothing will have an oversized or relaxed fit.
To help understand the sizing and make sure you buy the sizes you really want, we have provided some guidance below on how to measure yourself and then choose the fit you want.
1. Think about the style of fit you would like (i.e perfect/tight fit or oversized/relaxed fit).
2. Now measure across your chest – about 2.5cm below the arm hole, on the widest part of your chest.
3. (optional) you can also measure the length from the base of your neck down the centre of your body to the length of your matching/chosen size to check if this will suit your body.
4. Look at the sizing charts below for the item you are purchasing and then choose the correct size remembering the below:
- If your measurements match your chosen clothing size, you'll have a perfect/tight fit.
- If your measurements are smaller than your chosen clothing size, you'll have an oversized/relaxed fit.
- If your measurements are bigger than your chosen clothing size, you will need to go up a size for a perfect/tight fit or up two more sizes for an oversized/relaxed fit.